Our EnCase Training Passport unlocks nearly unlimited access to Guidance Software training. It’s simply the best and most economical way to get all the training your team needs.
Organizations must ensure that their investigative staff is properly trained to handle the continually evolving landscape of computer investigations. Budget burdens and scheduling conflicts may limit the amount of training your staff receives.The EnCase Training Passport allows you to pay one discounted, flat rate for unlimited training for one member of your staff. No other company offers training this extensive at such a deep discount.
- Budgeting is easier
- Your staff will have the most up-to-date skills
- Significantly reduce your training costs
- Greater flexibility with class scheduling
- Protection from tuition price increases
- Discounted tuition prices
- Passport orders will be processed when payment or pre-payments are received. The life of the Passport will begin either when the first class is taken or 30 days from the order date, whichever comes first, and will run for one year.
- The name and e-mail address of the person who will be using the Passport must be provided prior to order date
- Passports are transferable only under the Passport Transfer Program.
- Passports are valid only at Guidance Software-owned training facilities in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles, CA); Dulles, VA (Washington DC); and Slough, UK
- Annual Training Passports cannot be used for private on-site training classes
- Passport may be used for any and all Guidance Software courses, provided that the prerequisites are met.
- Passports may be used for any and all Training OnDemand courses, provided that the prerequisites are met. Students may only be concurrently enrolled in two Training OnDemand courses.
- Passports may be used for any and all EnCase® Training vClass courses, provided that the prerequisites are met.
- Passports do not cover certification testing fees.
- As of July 1, 2016, passport will no longer cover the testing fee for students attending the EnCE Prep Course (Classroom, vClass or OnDemand)
- Passport renewals may be purchased at any time during the life of the passport and up to 30 days after expiration of the Passport.
- All purchases are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
Registrations are not guaranteed; a class may be full or cancelled due to lack of enrollments. No discounts are available. The Passport Programs cannot be combined with any other offer or program. This program is not offered at courses taught by our Authorized Training Partners.
EnCase Training Passport:
$7,495.00 per person USD
£5,996.00 per person GBP plus VAT
Passport Upgrade Program:
Just attended a Guidance Software training course and want to take advantage of the EnCase Training Passport? With this offer, you may purchase a one-year Passport within 30 days of taking a Guidance Training OnDemand course or a classroom course at a Guidance-owned training facility, and that course fee can be applied towards the purchase of the passport, resulting in a significant cost savings. This offer is not valid for current Passport users.
One Year Passport Upgrade:
Upgrade price will vary depending on the price of the course last attended.
Request a Quote »
For more information regarding refund concerns and program cancellation policies, contact Guidance Software Training at email@example.com.