Your organization has invested in the industry’s leading software to meet your investigative needs, but your in-house resources may lack the time, experience, or skills needed for implementation. To address this need, Guidance Software provides EnCase® technical specialists who can help you plan, install, configure and test your new software in your environment—delivering a consistent, high-quality result.
When you choose Guidance Software consultants to implement your EnCase software, you ensure a successful deployment and gain peace of mind. In addition to deep technical experience, EnCase consultants have in-depth product and industry expertise and can transfer knowledge to your staff so you can quickly achieve optimal value from your EnCase solutions.
The Guidance Software Implementation Services help your solution installed quickly and efficiently and ensure you are set up for success right from the start. We leverage a carefully constructed methodology that takes into account your network environment, performance requirements, and digital investigation strategies to deliver seamless solution implementation.
We offer a number of flexible service packages designed to address a range of needs. They include the following activities:
- Planning and design: Leveraging both technical expertise and project management skills, our service professionals engage with your team to review your environment and requirements, and develop a project plan and installation plan, including test and acceptance plans.
- Installation/validation: With many years of experience gained installing EnCase products at various client environments, our skilled technical experts can help enable an efficient implementation. The software is installed, configured, and tested. In our Standard and Premium services, the software is installed and tested in a staging environment before being rolled out into production.
- Documentation: To ensure a smooth deployment in your production environment, documentation of your configuration, network and security components is provided.
- Knowledge transfer: Our consultants who are EnCE certified and trained on EnCase products transfer product and skill knowledge to your staff. By sharing best practices and tips and tricks, we help ensure you get the most benefit from your EnCase® solution.
- Operational support: Depending upon your solution and the specific packaged service, our consultants can provide additional deliverables. For example, our Standard EnCase Cybersecurity Implementation Service includes training on incident response management including memory collection, snapshot analysis, registry analysis, and timeline analysis. Our Premium EnCase eDiscovery Implementation Service includes installation of additional Examiners for segmented environments, configuration of customer or premium connectors, checklist for collection and processing, templates for collection and processing criteria/reports, and a backup/recovery plan for EnCase SAFE.
- Ensures that you get up and running smoothly and quickly
- Lowers your risk with a proven deployment process
- Empowers your staff with an in-depth knowledge of proven best practices
- Maximizes efficiency and frees your resources
Contact us today to discover the difference Guidance Software Professional Services can make to your business. Call 1-866-973-6577.